Responsible for the assigned care given and the care administered by ancillary personnel working with him/her. He/she is generally assigned the more routine patients in Fast Track which includes patients ranging from pediatrics through geriatrics and functions under supervision of an RN.
• Active State of Louisiana LPN Licensure required.
• Valid CPR certification required.
• Must have visual and auditory skills, be able to read and speak English, distinguish colors, be able to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, place equipment on supports, and perform external cardiac compressions.
• Requires prolonged periods of walking, standing and/or sitting, bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing and pulling with hands and using fingers repetitively.
• A significant amount of writing is required.
• Must be able to work at a personal computer or computer terminal.
• Must be able to work week-ends and holidays, 12-hour shifts.