Oversees all aspects of nursing care in the medical office. Provides quality nursing care to all patients, ensures smooth and efficient coordination between physicians, staff, and patients. Works under the direct supervision of the physicians and office manager
• Graduation from an approved school of nursing.
• Must be computer literate with exceptional keyboard skills, as well as being self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work as a team and overcome internal and external challenges that may arise.
• Must be able to take direction from the office manager or practitioners/MD.
• Must be professional at all times with a positive attitude, well groomed, and prompt.
• Work requires prolonged periods of sitting, walking and standing.
• Lifting and positioning of patients with assistance is required.
• May come into contact with communicable diseases, unpleasant odors and hazardous materials.
• May be required to work overtime, irregular shifts.