To provide respiratory therapy and treatments to patients, including O2 therapy, airway management, and ventilator support, chest physical therapy and aerosol treatments. Performance of diagnostic testing to include blood gas analysis, stress testing, EKGs and pulmonary functions.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be a graduate from a Certified Respiratory Therapy program or college.
• Must have completed the final exam and have an applicant certificate or be certified or registered.
• Must be a registered/licensed technologist or registered eligible and capable of working a flexible schedule.
• Must have visual and auditory skills, computer keyboard skills, be able to read and speak English, have good long and short-term memory, be able to interact effectively with the public.
• Requires prolonged periods of walking, standing and/or sitting, bending, stooping, kneeling, and using fingers repetitively.
• Must be able to work at a personal computer or computer terminal.
• Must be able to work week-ends and holidays, various hours or shifts.