Carries out routine patient care assignments and performs established procedures for Emergency Department patients ranging in age from pediatric through geriatric.
• Active State of Louisiana CNA certification or equivalent preferred.
• Must have visual and auditory skills, be able to read and speak English, distinguish colors, be able to pull up or reposition patients, lift supplies, and place equipment on supports.
• Requires prolonged periods of walking, standing and/or sitting, bending, stooping, kneeling, pushing and pulling with hands and using fingers repetitively.
• Must be able to work at a personal computer or computer terminal.
• Must be able to work weekends and holidays, 12-hour shifts.