This position carries out routine and non-routine hospital cleaning and sanitizing in assigned areas of the facility.
• High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Prior healthcare cleaning experience preferred but not required.
• Must be able to speak and read English and communicate effectively.
• Requires hearing and sight.
• Must be able to lift objects repetitively, lift objects up to 50 pounds and push or pull carts with a load of 75 to 100 pounds.
• Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach and handle items at chest level and above the shoulders.
• Must be able to carry objects for short distances.
• Requires prolonged periods of standing/walking.
• Must be able to use hands/fingers repetitively.